Tsugami America is a division of Morris Group, Inc. Morris is a privately held company that owns and operates fourteen divisions that supply high performance machine tools and related technology to manufacturers throughout North America. It is also the largest machine tool distribution company in the eastern half of the United States, and the exclusive source for Tsugami Precision CNC Lathes, Vertical Machining Centers, Horizontal Machining Centers and Multi-tasking machines in North America. The firm’s headquarters is in Windsor, Connecticut.
The Parts Administrator will provide the highest level of service to our customers regarding parts orders, tracking shipments and product information. This person will take customers’ parts orders over the phone, and also provide advice and information to our customers when necessary.
- Take customer parts orders while providing advice and information regarding customer requests and questions.
- Provide customer support regarding:
- Parts Support
- Order Entry
- Tracking of Shipments
- Direct involvement in stock maintenance, inventories, and receiving/packaging/stocking parts into inventory.
- Picking, packaging, and shipping any outgoing orders
- Managing a high volume of inbound calls & emails daily to providing technical part support to customers
- Manage the order process from first contact through order fulfilment. Including providing updates to customers on the status of their orders.
- Utilize machine tool manuals, online information, and vendor resources to research machine parts by model and serial number.
- Process incoming Return Material Authorization (RMA) orders from Customers.
- Submits necessary refund or adjustment requests to resolve credit balance.
- 5 years of experience in a customer service role
- Ability to work successfully in a team
- Proven experience exhibiting strong organizational skills, good work ethics and proper time management
- Ability to prioritize while maintaining attention to detail
- Proficiently in MS Office
- Perform related duties as required
The duties listed above are intended only as illustration of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar or a logical assignment to the position.
Mental and physical requirements:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be highly mobile, able to access all areas of the premises.
- Ability to concentrate and remain focused while handling multiple tasks, responsibilities and projects.
- Ability to sit for prolonged period of times.
- Must be able to perform bending, twisting, stooping, reaching and lifting of moderate to heavy weight material up to 50 lbs. with assistance from equipment or other employees.
- Ability to frequently use hands and arms to finger and reach.
- Vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to keep his/her composure with the public and co-workers in everyday, stressful situations.
We offer competitive salary, comprehensive benefits packages, and tuition reimbursement.
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
Tsugami America - Windsor, CT