Tsugami America is seeking a candidate for the role of Engineering Coordinator. The Engineering Coordinator will be integral in supporting the administrative tasks and functions that support the day-to-day work within our Application Engineering department. The right candidate for this opportunity will be upbeat and have a validated ability to balance multiple priorities at once.
- Project Coordination; build, update, and run project timelines
- Assist in creating engineering work orders for projects
- Create Salesforce engineering work orders for turnkeys, test cuts, etc.
- Create Salesforce Service appointments & dispatching AE’s
- Track the engineering team’s labor and travel time for training, pre-sales work, turnkey’s, etc.
- Assist engineers to complete project documentation
- Attend and support in project meetings
- Review all closed Engineering Requests to make sure all information is correct, and documents are put stored per compliance standards
- Administer weekly engineering compliance reporting
- Manage organization and inventory levels of shop supplies
- Coordinate customer and internal company trainings for the engineering department
- Create and keep updated relevant supporting presentation documents
- Distribute manuals and other technical information to customers and sales teams
- Perform related duties as required
The duties listed above are intended only as illustration of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific lists of responsibilities does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar or a logical assignment to the position.
- Prior experience in a Customer Service role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- MS Project experience preferred, but not required
- Salesforce experience preferred, but not required
Mental and physical requirements:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to effectively perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be highly mobile, able to access all areas of the premises.
- Ability to concentrate and remain focused while prioritizing multiple tasks, responsibilities and projects.
- Ability to sit for prolonged period of times.
- Must be able to perform bending, twisting, stooping, reaching and lifting of moderate to heavyweight material up to 50 lbs. with assistance from equipment or other employees.
- Ability to frequently use hands and arms reach.
- Vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to keep their composure with the public and co-workers in everyday, stressful situations.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary commensurate with experience. Generous leave and PTO, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K with discretionary annual match.
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.